Classic Three's Company pun-dimensional, genre-busting comedy combines with interactive experimentation and the wonderful world of transatlantic radio in this hilarious series of comedy shows.
Three's Company - in the guise of the hapless Comedy Trio - attempt to record a series of irreverent comedy shorts. The script sparkles, the sound effects dazzle and the funny muscles are well stretched. However, a decent dose of bad luck has the troublesome threesome dealing with an avalanche of catastrophes that see the audience pulled in to provide a little more than the traditional laughtrack.
Expect rapping goblins, film-noir spoofs and murder most horrid as well as missing sound effects, scripts and famous co-stars!
Episode #1: The Lady Of FunnyHaHa was previewed at the Tristan Bates Theatre on November 15th 2008 as part of the Midnight Matinees.
Episode #2: Attack Of The Clutchons returned to the Midnight Matinees on March 21st, 2009.
'The Tricky Ricky Double Bill' previewed at the Buxton Fringe, July 2009
Episode #3: Whodundis? (aka The Mystery of Murder Manor) (derived from the double bill) premiered during our 'Reactivity Season' in January 2010.
Episode #4: Pitch Noir (aka The Case of Claret) (from part two of the double bill) premiered during our 'Reactivity Season' in January 2010.
Several episodes are currently being written, including:
- Piratization (aka The Seas of Water) (working title)
- Tea-Time Travel (working title)
- Count Ebenezer (aka The Horror Of Christmas Last) (working title)
- Dead Serious (aka The Living Dead Of The Knight) (working title)
- Untitled Ancient World Epic (aka The Tale Of Maximus Overdraftius)
- The Spies Who Shoved Me (aka GoldenBall Double Oh Seven) (aka Dr Handfinger) (working title)
- Supermen (aka The Revenge Of Spoonerismo)
"Spoof-tacular and pun-dimensional - a farce to be reckoned with" The Troglodyte, 2009