Not The Messiah opens in London on Tuesday 22nd October and will run at the Leicester Square Theatre until the 26th. Just five chances to see it in London. Although we’re working on other dates across the country if you can’t make it there.
Here’s some news and links as we run up to the performance week:
– Tom Crawshaw wrote a piece about Graham Chapman and the treatment of homosexuality in comedy for the Chortle website. You can read it here.
– Tickets are selling fast at the Leicester Square box office – you can buy yours by clicking here.
– As a reward for reading the Three’s Company blog (and we hid it down here to make sure you are actually reading it) we’d like to offer you an exclusive 2for1 offer, which is available for either the 22nd or 23rd October performances. Just enter “parrot” in the ‘promotion code’ box and you’ll get two tickets for the price of one.
– See an interview with George Telfer on Waffle TV here…
– Get a crash course on Monty Python from this blog post…