Our latest show is underway, and while we wait for the reviews to come flooding in, it’s time for you to tell us what you think.
More than, ever, we’d like to hear your feedback. This show is a new idea and we’re still shaping it, so we’d really like you to tell us what you think, good or bad.
If you liked it, we’d particularly like you to do so loudly and in public.
Here are some things you can do:
- Comment below.
- Leave feedback on the Edinburgh Fringe website. Please do this if you like us, it’ll help us attract new audiences.
- Tweet us at @threescompany. (The hastag is #wgwt, and we’re part of the @edfringe).
- Like us and write on our facebook wall – or just publish a status update to your friends and mention us.
- Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Meet us in person. We’re in Brooke’s Bar (Pleasance Dome) most evenings.
- Tell all your friends and shout it from the rooftops. (Please be careful when doing so and abide by all local Health & Safety regulations.)